August 29, 2011

Fizzy's Lunch Lab


I love this site! Have you seen it? It is not aired, at least I haven't seen it in the last 3 years I have been viewing it with my class. The kids love it! Great characters, songs, and messages. My daughter yells at me at the grocery store because I didn't shop the "U" and she also checks for sodium content on everything because she doesn't want to get dehydrated. I tell you, this is a great site for your lunch bunch. Check it out and let me know how you will use it.



Fizzy's Lunch Lab is a vibrant, fun and kid-friendly Web-only series featuring original characters and funny stories that entertain and educate families about the importance of good nutrition, a balanced diet, and physical activity. Join Professor Fizzy and his friends in the super-charged Lunch Lab Test Kitchen, as they prepare healthy snacks, investigate the difference between good and bad food, and learn what happens once the food you eat goes into your body.
Each week, The Lunch Lab website will release a new animated short video as well as a corresponding recipe for kids and parents to enjoy. Monthly food/nutrition themes will help guide our message, and the animated videos will reinforce concepts pertaining to the featured theme. This will make it easy for both parents and teachers to incorporate lessons in the home and classroom.




No comments: